123 Go!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
A year of research and a ton of questions had me just about ready to start my pond. I had even began collecting boulders and chopped down the large citrus to "prep" the area, figured I was about a month out...

Next thing you know my son has his buddies over (their 10) and they decide that the stump I have been dreading digging out was "their" project, the first shovel has hit the ground so I guess the pond has begun! Updates to follow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 234
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Absolutely, thought I would update as often as possible, and I'm sure question will arise as I go.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well good for those hard working boys! Will be fun watching you all build the new pond :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh my gosh look at all your helpers ,lets hope they keep there eye on the prize .Keep them hydrated and well fed .GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Law dog tut tut dont blame me if the parents come around saying look at the blisters on my sons hands :LOL: but personally I cant think of a less painful way to do it (can you) unless of course you do it (not) ;)

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
You guys and gals a great! Love the support and I formatiin the forum has given me. I have been able to quietly research and plan but time to be engaged with you all, hopefully stump is out today!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Welcome! Looks like you've got some eager helpers....I see a pizza party in their future :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Looks fun, starting a new project is very rewarding. Nice to have the help. Looking forward to the updates along the way.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good workers there, way better than sitting inside playing games Definitely a pizza party needed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissabloomsnbubbles

Latest Threads