5 Common Goldfish Need Home: NY/Tri-State

Reaction score
Greetings pond keepers!

I am hoping that an experienced fish lover in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) might be willing to open their home to five common goldfish. These young goldfish, between 3 and 5 inches in length, are healthy, robust, and beautiful shades of gold and gold with white.

They have had a bad start; three were living in a filthy overcrowded 5g aquarium, two were about to be ditched in a stream after a community event.

They have been flourishing in a 100g stock tank in my basement, but they are foster fish only and can not stay; my pond is only 300g and is maxed out with three large (12+ inch) commons already. They need a quality life-long home, preferably before I move out of state in early August or they will be forced to endure 16+ hours of transport stress.

I am located in the Hudson Valley. However, I am willing to deliver these fish myself to a good home in most areas of NY, NJ, CT, parts of PA and MA. They are 100% free to an experienced fishkeeper. They may not be as flashy as Koi or Comets but they are BEAUTIFUL fish. I will try to get photos up ASAP.

Please e-mail (e-mail address removed) as soon as possible if you are interested. I check my e-mail often.

Reaction score
Greetings pond keepers!

I am hoping that an experienced fish lover in the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) might be willing to open their home to five common goldfish. These young goldfish, between 3 and 5 inches in length, are healthy, robust, and beautiful shades of gold and gold with white.

They have had a bad start; three were living in a filthy overcrowded 5g aquarium, two were about to be ditched in a stream after a community event.

They have been flourishing in a 100g stock tank in my basement, but they are foster fish only and can not stay; my pond is only 300g and is maxed out with three large (12+ inch) commons already. They need a quality life-long home, preferably before I move out of state in early August or they will be forced to endure 16+ hours of transport stress.

I am located in the Hudson Valley. However, I am willing to deliver these fish myself to a good home in most areas of NY, NJ, CT, parts of PA and MA. They are 100% free to an experienced fishkeeper. They may not be as flashy as Koi or Comets but they are BEAUTIFUL fish. I will try to get photos up ASAP.

Please e-mail (e-mail address removed) as soon as possible if you are interested. I check my e-mail often.

Ask a Question