5 Gorgeous Watonai Goldfish For Sale

Reaction score
Have 5 stunning watonai purchased from breeder Steve in Hawaii (Raingarden Farms). These goldfish are quite rare in the USA, and he is the primary breeder in this country. They are a very old fish breed, and not many folks have them. You will be one of the very few people in the country who own these magnificent fish. They can compete with koi in the pond and are completely pond hardy.

When I got them two years ago, they were about half the size and I paid $40-$50 each. The smallest is around 5 inches, and largest is 8". They can grow to be 18", but will match the size of the pond space they are in. The are produced by breeding a wakin and a ryunkin.

Gorgeous flowing fins and a stunning bright hot-red color. The reason I am selling is only because since I don't have a separate goldfish pond now, I'd like to keep straight koi and not mix. To make room for the koi, I made the difficult decision to part with the goldfish. I also have 4 large sarassa goldfish to rehome as well. They are approx 6-7 inches in size.

My preference is to sell them to someone in the local Charlotte, NC, area, but will ship if someone is so inclined to pay for the shipping.

Here are the watonai:

3819b.jpg

3830c.jpg

3798c.jpg

3796c.jpg

Reaction score
I have decided on koi only. I used to have two ponds, where I could have the goldfish separate from the koi--now I do not have that ability any longer And I'm not particularly liking them mixed all together. Some folks don't mind, I guess I do.

Nothing is wrong with the fish, just had a change of heart.

Reaction score
still have the watonai? if so i would be interested in any of them would like to get a price with shipping to 45014, would like the first one if still available

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If someone has photos of the packaging along with an explanation, that would be good information to share.

Ask a Question