Above Ground Pond Kits

Reaction score
I have always wanted to build a nice above ground pond. I have used those pre formed kits you can get from the big box stores, and they can be set up pretty nice. I have one set up and it is elsewhere on the forum.

I found a place on line that sells beautiful kits, and if it is okay I would like to share with you. Moderator, please remove if not allowed.
My goal here is to share something I feel may benefit someone else and not to spam the forum.
I have no affiliation at all with this company, just want to share to help someone else that may be looking for something similar.

http://www.kimsponds.com

With two of us we were adding water in 15 minutes. This kit is the 425 gallon kit.
They sell everything, and also have great information on ponds, plants, and fish.

I will share more as we finish the set up, but just wanted to share this awesome resource I found.

Don

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 321

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Is is fine you are a member sharing a good resource, no problem.

Those are neat kits, took a quick look.................quick cause I do not need any more ponds.

Ask a Question