j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I would like that option also. There have been times I needed to show something to someone and the only way I could do it was to add that pic to photo bucket and then copy the img link and do it that way but that takes up a bunch of limited free space on photo bucket. I'm too cheap to pay for more space :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I bought a photo uploader when i bought my dell puter it was only 1.99 extra .I love it as it allows my to blow up and correct pics and then I just put them on my external hard drive .I have spent hours scanning and fixing family photo's that I got out of my dads safety deposit box

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've changed the settings so that it's possible to add attachments to private messages... however I would ask that this feature is used sparingly, as this site takes up a HUGE amount of space (99% of which are attachments/gallery). :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I've changed the settings so that it's possible to add attachments to private messages... however I would ask that this feature is used sparingly, as this site takes up a HUGE amount of space (99% of which are attachments/gallery). :)
Thank you!

Is there a way you can monitor the usage? If it gets out of hand, warn us, then change it back if necessary....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
There's not an easy way to monitor it, but I can track volume conversation attachments in the admin panel - so I'll keep an eye on it as best I can. As long as it's used very sparingly for the odd private attachment and not for bulk sharing photos then it will hopefully be ok.

Ask a Question