Any plants for giveaway?

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
Some of y'all might have read my other thread about winterizing plants. I was wondering if anyone has any plants particularly tropical plants that might not make it through winter? Right now my indoor system has Umbrella Palm and Giant Sensitive Plants.

I'm wanting more variety of plants I can raise this winter. If anyone is still clearing out overgrown plants I'll gladly take any cuttings.

Reaction score
Fountain man, I'm actually trying to figure out how to over my red stemmed Thalia. I'll be pulling them out of the bog, as I don't think our winter will be bad again this year. So you can have as much as you want. Just pay for shipping. It's a beautiful plant, and absolutely LOVED te bog. I just need to know if I should cut them back and winter them like Taro's, with just the ball? It's getting cold very fast here unfortunately and idk if they will have time to dry up outside or not :(
If anyone knows what to do with them let me know. And Fountain man, just PM me if you want some :) Or anyone for that matter!

Reaction score
Hi Fishylove
I am interested in your thalia but do not know how to PM you. Can you tell me how much and where to send the shipping money to?

Ask a Question