Aquascape air filtration broke

Reaction score
Country
Canada
so my pond has a waterfall with a pump and filter. I also have an aquascape airation machine that has two pucks that pump air into the pond. It is now broken. I believe it broke when the power shorted out. Not sure if I should replace this part. Do not really have money for it. I have two decent size koi right now. Well 1 koi and 1 shubunkin. I also have a bunch of babies in the pond. Is it a necessity for another machine?

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
If the Aquascape is too expensive you could get two smaller less expensive ones. I got ONE from walmart last year for $10 US running TWO stones off of it. It's actually quieter than the more costly one I replaced. I think in summertime you'd want that extra aeration.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think it's the actual motor itself. Not the pieces that sit in the pond.

Will be going to the states next week. Maybe I will pick one up at Walmart unless my local store sells just the pump part.

Well I know it's just pump after coming home and inspecting. Not pushing any air out of it. Two replace just the pump it'll cost me $64.99 from a local store.

Last edited:

Ask a Question