j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I finally did it.............ordered a new Laguna 4280 Max-Flo submersible Waterfall/Filter pump. Been thinking about it for years. Have a current Pondmaster submersible mag-drive 2400 right now working fine for 13 yrs but I want more power to my falls. Pond is about 2400 gals. Hope I don't blast the fish outta the water w/this thing but they can always move to the other end of the pond for some peace and then back to the falls for some action :)
Sorry misspelled ordered up there in the new thread title and can't change it.........oh well.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Big Lou not installing till Spring unless I get a warm sunny day sooner.
Thanks @addy for fixing my grammar. It just kills me when I misspell something..............OCD I guess :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
It's fun to think of Spring projects:) I want to add some lighting this year and maybe more filtration.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I might get another set of those prefilter deals that I got last year. Put them at the other end of the pond too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks @addy for fixing my grammar. It just kills me when I misspell something..............OCD I guess
I knew it was driving you crazy!

Be sure to take before and after shots of your water fall so we can see the difference.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
make sure you do your warranty online and copy it for you records .So far been happy with the electric savings on my 2400 and 2900 gph ones and the savings on my electric bill really help .I will only be using the 2400 gph around Jan. because that is usually when bad weather sets in .So far electric bill has not gotten higher than 135 dollars a month and reason for that is I have been using my power tools a lot .The building of stuff never ends

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy So they don't send you a warranty w/it? How do you get it online? I ordered it from the Webb's site. I get a 4 yrs when purchased from Webb's.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you just go to laguna pond pumps online and they have a link and then you print the warranty after you fill in the info .It was easy to do .I got 1 from webbs and 1 from country fish girl from ebay and both came with a 4 year .3 years from laguna and 1 extra year from them .It does not come wih a card .

Ask a Question