Dont worry

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
First off, I am or will be okay!!!. I had a terrible accident, but I am doing better now. I decided to go horseback riding, which I haven't done in quite a while. Well, I got on the horse and started out slow, and then we went a little faster, and then we were going as fast as the horse could go. All of a sudden I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around in a circle. It wouldn't stop, it just kept going around and around. Thank goodness the store manager at K-Mart came out and unplugged the carousel.
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a good laugh.

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lmao you got me!

and where was your wife when all of this was happening.............................

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
laughing her butt off addy and making sure no one knows she is married to him .:LOL:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sorry to hear that, Mark, but I'm sure she was having a good laugh up there! :LOL:
John

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1465081061843.jpg

Ask a Question