For the kitties!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I'm not a cat person but this story is just horrible! A nice woman who opened a business to help find cats homes is being vandalized and threatened with raunchy graffitti by a bunch of thugs since she took the property over from a failed local business!

I donated myself this morning. No one should have to go through this especially someone trying to help animals and families!!!

http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2016/10/22/blue-cat-caf--vandalized-by-protesters.html

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's just sick! The people in the neighborhood should be proud to have a nice establishment like that one there. It's a nice friendly place to chill out and fun for those who enjoy cats too. I love the idea of a cat friendly place to watch them do their thing and sit and enjoy a coffee or a meal.
Shame on whoever is responsible and I hope they catch them and send them off to the Gray Bar Hotel

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No one should be treated like that when they love animals .I had a problem with my insurance company after I got king arthur because he was a pit bull .I told them do not judge until you see him .They sent an agent and then sent me a letter that said they were fine with him .Too many ignorant people out there .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bikmann

Latest Threads