For those of you following Val's weight loss surgery

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
As many members will know last year Val went into hospitital at about this time to have a bariatric by-pass operation to help her knock weight off and save her life .
Well sorry weve taken a while to get back but its now official Val has lost approximately 45 kg or half her body weight since shhe had the operation,
Val isnt stoping there either shes going to carry on loosing the weight till she reaches her desired weight .
But all in all we are so very proud of her and of what when has done .
Well done Val keep up all the good work

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Clapping.gif
Clapping.gif
Clapping.gif
way to go!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you all I really couldnt have done this without alott of support from Dave who has gone on this journey with me from the very start to the finish , well in reality their isnt a finish because I have to work hard at this for the rest of my life so its no mean undertaking to start with .
Sadly many women and men at the start of this course fell by the way side not because they are fat and lazy but because they have families who they have to cook a meal for whilst trying to knock of weight sadly they are doomed to failure because of this .
In a way not having children and having a husband willing to back me 100% s what got me through and out of the whole course only two of us made it throught and should they wish to try again I wish them every luck at success

Vall

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wonderful news Val, keep up the good work and glad you have such a good husband who supports you fully :)

Ask a Question