Hello!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie just setting up my first goldfish pond. Well actually I haven't begun set-up just yet, but I'm planning and have found a preformed pond for sale on Craigslist and I will be contacting the seller today. So hopefully it won't be long before it's up and running! Nice to meet everyone!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Welcome, LilyPad! Sounds like you will have plants in your new pond, as well as fish. :) Be sure to take pics of your pond as you build it. We all love to see the progress, and you will later, too.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and hope we can all help you succeed and fall in love with ponding and maybe this pond will not be your last pond .Like most of us we start small and then we go bigger and bigger yet .You get a tad bit addicted ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I didn't get a tad bit addicted, Sissy ... I got a LOT addicted. It's just a fun past time, with nature at the forefront. What better way to spend free time than creating a haven for nature and flowers? :)

Ask a Question