How is Becky?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Still out of action unfortunately :(. It's been almost 2 months now and she hasn't improved much - we're waiting on some test results over the coming weeks which will hopefully shed some light on things. I'll let her know about this thread as she can use her phone to read things for short periods, so I'm sure she'd like to say hello! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, thank you for the warm wishes! This is just a quick hello from my phone, I'm still struggling to use a screen for any length of time. Hope you're all doing well! With a bit of luck I'll be back to normal soon :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Becky lets just say I know just how your feeling at this moment in time and that we wish you a speedy recovery , Val is going from strength to strength and the weight is still melting away but I'm having a hard time myself at the moment .
So you take care :)

Dave and Val

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again! Long time no speak, I hope you are all doing well. Looks like I've missed a lot while I've been away, it's going to take a long time to get caught up!

I'm doing a lot better nowadays, although my back has been playing up since January which is annoying. Thankfully it doesn't look like any more slipped discs, but it has meant that sitting down for any length of time has been painful. I can do about 30 mins at a time now, so it's nice to be back on my PC - albeit for short bursts!

The fatigue / dizziness / poor concentration etc is a lot better since I've been trying a new diet - I am now gluten free and practically vegan. It's hard to tell how much of a difference it has made because I'm on a lot of painkillers for my back (all of which make me tired and sick) so I'm really looking forward to being off the painkillers so that I can see how much energy I now have.

Anyhow that's enough from me, how is everyone doing?

Ask a Question