I need to give away 2 gold fish to a new home. Please help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I have to find a new home for my 2 lovely gold fish. At the moment I keep them in the tank but they could easily acclimatize in a pond. They both are bit over 20 cm long and 5 years old. So ideally I am looking for some one with nice fairly large pond. I live in Manchester. The right owner will get them for free. Any - questions please ask.
Many thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Luke born in Oldham myself but live in Plymouth after a stint in the Royal Navy .
Firstly could you let us know why you are wanting tto get rid of them , I mean they have been well looked after for five years?

Dave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No problem, I am moving out next year from Manchester and where I am going I won't be able to keep my fish. I have looked after them very well all these years.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thats a shame as we know what it takes to keep up the dedication it takes to keep fish alive over a long period of time like that and just how attached you become with them our oldest koi has been with us for 28 years now .
Have you though about asking your local school to see if they would take them , at least then you'd know they were being looked after well

Dave

Ask a Question