My 300 gal and 80 gal pond

Reaction score
Well check out my two simplistic ponds. The 300 gal has butterfly koi and feeders, the koi's are a recent addition. My 80 gal on the other hand has goldfish, feeders, rosy red minnows, and mosquito fish.

IMG_18291.jpg

IMG_18301.jpg

IMG_18311.jpg

IMG_18331.jpg

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Where did you get those containers and what was the cost. That big one is perfect for a hospital pond.

Reaction score
hugodone said:
The pond is cool but the extention cord over the larger pond makes me nervous.

Well the extension cord is for my pump in the smaller 80 gal pond. The reason I have one is that the pump I have had a very short cord. So I took a 10ft extension cord, electrical tape and put eveything together.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Where did you get those containers and what was the cost. That big one is perfect for a hospital pond.

Well to be honest I have no idea where the pond shells came from. The reason is that these shells were my uncle's when he used to breed koi back in the day. Um I know of a pond store that sell similar shells that has a thick hull of plastic for its shell and a steel frame. But the pond store is in san Gabriel, California.

Ask a Question