My first pond and my self made waterfall

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
image.jpg
Hostas, Creeping Jenny, Parrot Feather and eventually the Weeping White Pine (on the right side out of the picture) will grow over the top of the Bio-Falls spill lip...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's nice the way you did the plants growing on the sides of your falls like that! All looks very pretty :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Gorgeous and natural. In a heavy rain, will some of the dirt wash into your pond? If so, be careful with any fertilizers etc.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Thank you for all the kind comments. The dirt hasnt washed into the pond during heavy rains yet and we had a couple of downpours...i will post a few pics of the whole pond. Its still a work in progress but its coming along

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yeh reminds me of the camp ground in Cherokee NC .I had nice big trees in NJ but here they stripped the trees away before I bought the property .Since i have put 30 plus trees back

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Thank you very much...I have 5 Israeli Commets in there now that are very small and will be adding 4 10" Koi tomorrow

Ask a Question