new fish

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So as the title says I just picked up some new fish from my collecting spot. I managed to grab about four Johnny darters and I'm gonna be putting them in quarantine before I put them in my main pond.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
image.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
Canada
image.jpeg

Johnny darters are a small river/swamp dwelling fish from the perch family. Their really interesting to watch and have tons of personality.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
In Alberta, it is illegal to possess live bait fish. It is illegal to release live fish or live fish eggs into any waters except back to the waters from which they were caught
It is illegal to transport live bait fish to any waters that they did not come from.
It is also illegal to use live fish for bait.
Where are you located?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
In Alberta, it is illegal to possess live bait fish. It is illegal to release live fish or live fish eggs into any waters except back to the waters from which they were caught
It is illegal to transport live bait fish to any waters that they did not come from.
It is also illegal to use live fish for bait.
Where are you located?

I'm in Ontario

Ask a Question