Newbie from Nevada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there guys and gals!

Newbie who loves ponds and water features! Love reading the tips on the forums! I've been learning a lot! Looking forward to talking with all of you.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome to our little group that is addicted to ponding .They are going to build us a place just for pond nuts .Free straight jackets all around :ROFLMAO:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Do you have a pond or will you be building one? If so I'd love to see photos!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum! Do you have a pond or will you be building one? If so I'd love to see photos!

I have built a few in the past. Getting better as I go. I am new to Nevada and it's a bit more challenging in the desert. I've been researching pond less features for the first time and I think I will be going that direction. I want to be water responsible in the desert. So I will be planning with care. And I'll post build pics as I get going.

Thanks all!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
At times I wish I had gone pondless less hassle and easier to maintain and no fish to worry about and water ph is not a big worry .Pour a bottle or 2 of peroxide in it to clean it and listen to the sound .

Ask a Question