Newbie here from accross the water and then a bit of a drive.

Reaction score
Northern Germany 10kms from Danish border
Hello to all
When I was looking for Pond forums I was intending on finding one in the UK.
From the the posts I have been reading I guess you are all on a different continent!
Well we speak the same language (more or less) so I decided to give it a try.
Originally from West Yorkshire, married a Dutch girl and ended up in Germany.
There is a lot more to this story!!!!!

Why did we build a pond.................hate mowing the lawn.
Also always fancied a pond but never had the time or space.
The pond details I have posted some where else.
Thats all for now.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome! You are funny! Yes, most of the members are in North America [US and Canada], but we have a lot of members from around the world -- many from the UK, so it's a universal forum, LOL!

So, where did you post your pond details? We like to know everything -- we're very nosy :rolleyes:-- and we love to see pictures! So, if you have any pics, please post those.

Amy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Welcome! I am new here also, but so far, it's a great place! The people are friendly and knowledgeable!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Tim Yorkshire eh ah well thats not your fault :LOL: by now you'll have guessed it "yes I come from gods country Lancashire" arf arf :happy:
I live in Plymouth nowdays but used to go out with a Dutch girl many years ago before settling for a lovely Plymouth Lass (as we say up north:).
There is a member called Andy who came from Plymouth but lives in Austria Grantz I think .
Anyway Welcome aboard hope to learn more about what you keep in the next few posts

Dave

Reaction score
Northern Germany 10kms from Danish border
Hello again
Well Dave going to my furthest past I am from The Red Rose County my mum and Dad had a pub In Clitheroe. So you could say I have had the best of both worlds!
I am still looking around the forum and will surley be making more posts and photos.
Tim C

Ask a Question