Reaction score
Hi all just joined this site hoping to get lots of useful advice and tips to keep my fishy friends happy and healthy,I've had my garden pond about 18 months it's 12ftlong 16ft wide and 5ft in its deepest part with a pre cast waterfall. It's filtered by a hozelock 14000 bio force which I haven't been impressed with. Looking forward to reading all your highs and not to many lows of fish keeping.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and there is no end to ideas on here .We love to share and help and even learn :)

Reaction score
Welcome! Where do you live, and what kind of fish do you have? Would love to see pics!
Hi turtlemommy I live in York NorthYorkshire and I only have a few fish 5 golden orfe, 1 shubumkin, 4 koi,2 sarason comets il put some pics on later as I don't have any on the iPad . I've been amazed at all the welcomes I've joined other forums and not had much response from my questions so glad I've joined this one as I'm such a novice at pond keeping

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi turtlemommy I live in York NorthYorkshire and I only have a few fish 5 golden orfe, 1 shubumkin, 4 koi,2 sarason comets il put some pics on later as I don't have any on the iPad . I've been amazed at all the welcomes I've joined other forums and not had much response from my questions so glad I've joined this one as I'm such a novice at pond keeping
We've all been-there/done-that, so we know what it's like to be a newbie! My own pond is only going into it's 3rd season. I've learned a lot in that time, but I still feel like a newb myself.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
This is definitely the best pond forum in the world. People are so friendly here that I've shared intimate details of my life with them. Despite that fact that many members are old hands, there is no cliquishness and every new member is welcomed as an old friend.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum.
The people here are so great at sharing their ponds with the world. Soon you will be reading a great pond build and get the itch to rebuild your pond or build another. It never stops!
Regardless of where you are in the pond building and pond keeping life, there are people here that would love to help you

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 193

Ask a Question