Newsletter

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If you're an active member and you have previously selected to receive e-mails from the site, you'll be getting the first Garden Pond Forums e-mail newsletter in the next couple of hours :D. I've spend the last week writing the coding to do this, so I hope it works!

If you're not opted in to get the newsletter, but would like to, just hover your mouse over the user menu (top right of each page displayed as your username) and select "newsletter". You can opt in or out from here.

The newsletter will show you the latest POTM, important ponding news for that month and some featured items from the site (thread, galleries and showcases).

If you've got any feedback for things that you'd like to see in future newsletters then please let me know! I really like to get constructive feedback so that things can be improved :).

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It just popped up in my email. Nice lay out,

Thanks for all the hard work on this site.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
If you're an active member and you have previously selected to receive e-mails from the site, you'll be getting the first Garden Pond Forums e-mail newsletter in the next couple of hours :D. I've spend the last week writing the coding to do this, so I hope it works!

If you're not opted in to get the newsletter, but would like to, just hover your mouse over the user menu (top right of each page displayed as your username) and select "newsletter". You can opt in or out from here.

The newsletter will show you the latest POTM, important ponding news for that month and some featured items from the site (thread, galleries and showcases).

If you've got any feedback for things that you'd like to see in future newsletters then please let me know! I really like to get constructive feedback so that things can be improved :).

Cool Ian keep up the good work mate :happy:

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bikmann

Latest Threads