Resource icon

Our Updated Library with Reviews

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Dave 54 submitted a new article:

Our Updated Library as of 2014 with reviews - The information therein is correct and ISBN Numbers are used if and when possible

From the very start of our hobby it became rather obvious to us that fish health matters are of the upmost importance to us and our koi we figured the best way to learn is to ask of those more qualified than ourselves , in this we were most lucky to have the Chairman of the BKKS Health Standards Committee as a member of our koi section. But it also became obvious that we needed to self educate.
Not by trawling the Internet because lets face it not all information on there is correct but by...

Read more about this article...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Have added nine new books and titles to our library all todays books are finished Dave to tell the reader what is new and what isnt .
Its been a labour of love doing these reviews and has taken me the best part of a week to compile for our members should they wish to use the information given to purchase books.
Again feel free to comment on this article and what it contains sould you wish and I will do my upmost to answer any question need you ask them.
This information can be used by both koi and goldfish keepers should they wish to buy any of the titles themselves.
However @bettasngoldfish has some books I'm wondering if she will add to this article or perhaps start her own article about goldfish books .

Dave

Ask a Question