Attachments

• DSCN0106.JPG
    DSCN0106.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCN0102.JPG
    DSCN0102.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 283
Reaction score
All of your shubunkins are simply stunning and I can just see the health and vitality shining through. I will definitely be adding some shubunkins, in my opinion they really add a huge effect to the tank. Thanks for the pics guys, come on now, where is everyone else's koi and goldies?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I have goldfish and a few shubbies. Love the shubbies colors and the white/oj and solid white ones. The plain oj ones are nice to but if I were to do it over I would just choose the ones w/ the patterns. Oh I have a few blackish brown ones that are getting big too and they don't seem to want to turn oj.

005 - Copy.JPG

007 - Copy.JPG

023.JPG

First batch of shubbies I bought:
IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_4066.JPG

2nd batch of shubbies:
IMG_4145.JPG

Reaction score
I have goldfish and a few shubbies. Love the shubbies colors and the white/oj and solid white ones. The plain oj ones are nice to but if I were to do it over I would just choose the ones w/ the patterns. Oh I have a few blackish brown ones that are getting big too and they don't seem to want to turn oj.

View attachment 68897

View attachment 68898

View attachment 68899

First batch of shubbies I bought:
View attachment 68900

View attachment 68901

2nd batch of shubbies:
View attachment 68902

Stunning goldfish J.W! I have always been a fan on the mixed color varieties, My favorite goldfish is by far the sarassa comet goldfish.....unsurprisingly, my favourite koi is by far the kohaku

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't know a kookaloo from a kohaku but koi are real nice beauties to look at. I just stick to the cheaper goldies that don't get that big and they don't rearrange all the furniture

Reaction score
I don't know a kookaloo from a kohaku but koi are real nice beauties to look at. I just stick to the cheaper goldies that don't get that big and they don't rearrange all the furniture

With all honesty, I have a very limited knowledge on the koi varieties. I only know my favourites. Kohaku, tancho, sanke, platinum ogon, and one more which looks like a black and white spotted cow.

Its the size of the koi that makes me really interested in them, I only plan on getting 4-5 koi.....I know its pushing it big time, but I will be rehoming if they get too large and I really do not expect babies.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I say if it looks good and you like it then that's the ones for you. I think a big black & white cow koi would look very nice in your pond

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And wouldn't one look so nice in your pond?
They would make wonderful fertilizer for you pond plants too :rolleyes:

Reaction score
And wouldn't one look so nice in your pond?
They would make wonderful fertilizer for you pond plants too :rolleyes:

Why yes it would....can't imagine the look on my neighbor's faces.....I would pay so much just to see their thoughts and reactions!

Ask a Question