Pond overflow... rain rain rain

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We got such a bad rain yesterday that my pond got soo overflow and muddy (previous storms've never made the pond muddy). It's never like this before. I got water from the other side of the house running in to my pond! I walked around to see if there's any fish out in the yard, luckily, there was none.
We've had this crazy storms, so many of them, in Spring. I dont remember we had this many storms before!

The water ran out from the side all orver the pond and from the stream. We got hails too.

IMG_5709.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I really hope it's not often :) I just cleaned my pond of the mud and muck 2 weeks ago and now all muddy again lol. oh well. My big goldfish are happy though, they just swim up river to the stream bed and eat lots of critters plenty in the stream.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I really hope it's not often :) I just cleaned my pond of the mud and muck 2 weeks ago and now all muddy again lol. oh well. My big goldfish are happy though, they just swim up river to the stream bed and eat lots of critters plenty in the stream.
Goldfish are in heaven in murky silty water.

Ask a Question