Pond Stores In & Around Dallas/Ft Worth Texas

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I've used Sublime Water Gardens and they do a good job but their estimate went from 200 dollars to 550 after they did the work agreed to with only .5 hours more of time spent and no new work was done.

Didn't make me a happy camper.

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
That happened to me with Dapper Ponds. Pond work is a part time job for him. There was a lot of cleaning to do so it took 8.5 hours. From the way he acted I knew something was wrong. I asked if his bid was too low and he said yes. I gave him $500 instead of $400. He did such good work I still give Dapper Ponds a thumbs up.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It was funny as last year I went through the same thing here for stuff as all I could find was lowes or home depot or danas garden spot and she was expensive and just google garden centers and found a small place close by called Chris flowers and sure enough he sold pond plants for really cheap 5 dollars for a whole big bag of mixed water plants and his water lilies were 3 dollars a piece .You just have to google everything you can think of and you will find the small guy that sells what you need .I just google flowers and plants and he is right by the Danville Airport in VA on a back street .puter is a good thing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Big Lou said:
That happened to me with Dapper Ponds. Pond work is a part time job for him. There was a lot of cleaning to do so it took 8.5 hours. From the way he acted I knew something was wrong. I asked if his bid was too low and he said yes. I gave him $500 instead of $400. He did such good work I still give Dapper Ponds a thumbs up.
For good reason. At least he didn't try to charge you more later. Good of you to be generous.

Ask a Question