Rocks -- Reunion Island

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I don't mean to downplay the most recent and possible discovery of part of the missing Malaysia flt 370, but OMG, have you seen those ROCKS they show in all the pictures?!?! Rocks (drooling!)!!! I have been fascinated with this missing plane since day 1, but all I could focus on was the ROCKS!

It reminds me of a recent pic that was floating around on FaceBook: some guy with his shirt off, holding the halter of a gorgeous horse! All I saw was the horse, but all the other women that I know who commented on it said, "What horse?" LOL!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Me too! I thought, what beautiful round rocks. I love rocks! They're all over my house. :love:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It reminds me of a recent pic that was floating around on FaceBook: some guy with his shirt off, holding the halter of a gorgeous horse! All I saw was the horse, but all the other women that I know who commented on it said, "What horse?" LOL!

That reminds me of a certain Directv commercial with a woman and her talking horse on the beach. At least, they tell me there's a horse in that commercial.:ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question