Smilies / emoticons......more variety, animation

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I like having these for use in the forum. Is there any way to add more variety, and maybe some animated ones? It would be fun to have little fishies swimming, etc.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now if you weren't using an Apple product you could just have your own very easy and use them anytime you like

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Now if you weren't using an Apple product you could just have your own very easy and use them anytime you like

Grrrrr, JW, thanks for the reminder! Of course, I do have a new laptop that rarely gets used (it's mainly for keeping up with my Boy Scout advancements).... Guess I could log in via that from time to time -- it's an ACER, non-Apple, LOL! :rolleyes:

But I would like to have more variety here, even if they aren't animated.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like the ones we had here before we changed to this set up. Not fond of these non-moving ones.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The reason we used the new icons when we upgraded is that they could be imported as a pack, whereas bringing back the old ones would require us to add each one individually. However, it does seem that they would be popular so we'll look at bringing them back using the original code.

There are some upgrades due soon (with some really good features that you'll like!) so we can tie it in then :)

Ask a Question