Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
The county approved the permit today to get a L-2 electrical hookup at the rescue and also renewed the 1 year license for high population animal care services which will now be good for 5 years. The new L-2 means I will be able to bring all the filtration and heating systems online in all the available tanks. That will free up alot of space for more turtles as well as make the current residents more comfortable. I already wired all the electrical and ran the plumbing and now that the work passed inspection I can bring it all online as soon as the power company connects my supply lines up to the mains transformer. I will take some pictures once I move the turtle family into their new homes and get them all sorted out. I also have an album of about 45 pictures showing the progress of the building project from start to finish so I will post that too. As always I really appreciate the support this forum provides because unfortunately it is very hard to find people who are compassionate towards turtles as they are generally overlooked by most people. Thanks. :D

Ask a Question