thanks for all the help!

marktastic

Koi meets World
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
This forum is fantastic! So great to know there are experts out there that are so willing to help. You guys rock! Pics coming soon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I have to agree, a very nice group of people are here and willing to help. Looking forward to the pictures

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am no expert and far from it but have learned a lot over the years and I think we all like to help because we don't want people to fail and give up .We want people to learn from our mistakes

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
At one time we were all beginners, slowly learned and slowly became better ponders, we hope.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This forum is fantastic! So great to know there are experts out there that are so willing to help.

We're all willing to help each other, but I think the majority of people here don't consider themselves experts. Its really just trial and error :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This really is the nicest forum I've ever come across and I'm stuck like glue to it. The longer you stay Mark the more you will enjoy it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
You have that wrong non of us are so called experts, no not by a long chalk as we have no titles after our names my friend :happy:.
Many of us though have years of experiance to call on , ( in our own case 27 years of koi keeping that we can fall back on) , we are also very well read and have a vast fish health library that weve put together these past 27 years.:cool:
If necessary this enables us to quickly cross reference if need be to check on our answers to you :)
Dave(y)

Ask a Question