sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh but it says temporarily out of order .Maybe they sold out and want to generate more business

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
A woman on a koi page I belong to ordered 2. Same thing. Back ordered had them in 2 weeks. So even if you had to wait 2 months..great deal. If I had the extra money I would buy 3 and sell em on eBay.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
There is an old saying about "If something appears to good to be true, then it probably isn't"

This model filter is currently manufactured, so it is not a close out. My guess is that they are in some way defective and the fabricator that Little Giant uses unloaded them to whoever they could. I would steer clear of such a "DEAL".

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
10513330_511110759027178_7426355228805020464_n.jpg
10351838_10203765102467742_150254355056926253_n.jpg
The old saying is .. "if something seems too good to be true, it probably is"........
not isn't....if it isn't too good to be true...then it's true.

Last edited:

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Let me know if that warranty is honored by the seller. Overlooking the fact that one year is hardly a warranty. Aquadyne offers a Lifetime warranty on their bead filters. Ya gets what ya pay for.

Last edited:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
I'm not getting one..just passing on info... but 15 of them have been bought by members of "koi keepers of America" facebook page. I've got plenty of filtration.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It almost looks like the one ponddigger used on Rosemary's pond .I know his was another brand that he uses .I guess if you maintain it by back flushing it for that price it would be worth it .Lets put it this way how many things do you buy that do not even come with a warranty .Look at appliances these days only 1 year and you sure pay a lot more for them

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Comes with 2 year warranty. $72.
16 purchased by members of koi page on Facebook. Koi keepers of america
The photo that you posted states "one year limited warranty". The number of people that may have availed themselves of this in-expensive offering in no way attests to the quality of the product. A lot of people bought Yugos.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
funny thing is those stupid yugos if you have one in great running shape are now becoming collectors items .Things that we thought back when were kids are now worth money .I have read reviews on the filter and they are all mostly good reviews .Look at my laguna pumps the reason I got them cheap was because they were coming out with new more energy efficient ones and also said they have more pumping power .Mine said 100 watts but it hit it's sweet spot at 85 watts ,I am happy with my buy .So maybe they are coming out with a new model .If I had the money now I would take a chance but to many things have come up lately .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
There is an old saying about "If something appears to good to be true, then it probably isn't"

This model filter is currently manufactured, so it is not a close out. My guess is that they are in some way defective and the fabricator that Little Giant uses unloaded them to whoever they could. I would steer clear of such a "DEAL".
That old saying never look a gift horse in the mouth comes to mind, if its too good to be true.
There has to be something wrong with this model of filter either that or they just arent selling for some unknown reason .
Another thing the one year warrenty most of the kit I use has either three years or a life time warrenty its very strange to see just one years warrenty on a substancial piece of kit like this dont you agree ?
KoiGuy are their any customer reviews to go with this photo , maybe then we will have our answer ?

Dave

Last edited:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Look.. I merely mentioned the deal. Google it.. Do the research .. This filter sells for $529 at Webb's online. More elsewhere. If you have questions..look it up. Want reviews.. Look it up. I don't know what issues there are if any. Look it up. Like the thread title says..this could be a heck of a deal.

Ask a Question