Two great Ontario vendors

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
For those of you living in (or visiting) Ontario, two great wholesale/retail pond suppliers it would be well worth your time to visit: Burns Water Gardens in Baltimore (just north of Cobourg) and Moore Water Gardens in Port Stanley (south of St. Thomas). Both grow a wide variety of plants as well as stocking pond supplies from many manufacturers, and the friendly (and free) advice alone is worth the trip. The sight of the lotus ponds at Moore will turn ANYONE into a lotus addict!
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh anyone goes it would be great to see pics of the places to far for us to visit .So pics anyone that visits them

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Sissy do you live anywhere near Brockville we have a friend who lives there

rgrds

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have never heard of brockville .I live 15 minutes from the North Carolina border .

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
It's been a sad week! Found out that Burns Water Gardens has closed for good. Failing health has forced their hand, and no serious buyer could be found, so after 23 years, they have decided to call it quits. :(
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is a sad day when one of your favorite dealerships close down , I remember being horrified when our clubs favorite went

Dave

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sissy do you live anywhere near Brockville we have a friend who lives there

rgrds

Dave
Just noticed this post, Dave, and wonder if you didn't mix me up with Sissy. We DO have a Brockville here in Ontario. It's about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive east of here. One of my wife's cousins lives there, so we visit about twice a year,
John

Ask a Question