j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice! I see why you put in the window. It really adds something for you to enjoy while sitting in your dining room. Better than tv :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I want to put in bigger windows in my bathrooms off the master bedroom ,but I put in bigger window 7 years ago and now they are still not as big as I wanted to do .I can here it from my bathroom but hubby can see it from his bathroom and I would love to reverse that .But he only has a shower in his bathroom .Now seeing your change gives me the itch to change them again ,shame on you slakker

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have 33 feet of windows in our living room here, just love it! 8 foot tall by 5 foot windows with minimal framing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I stand and look at our living room wall all the time... hmmmmm. ALL windows and I would have an unobstructed view!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I stand and look at our living room wall all the time... hmmmmm. ALL windows and I would have an unobstructed view!

Yep, I thought the same thing about our master bedroom. It will be a year of total project time before it is done, but it will get done! Brick masons are laying the brick as I type this :)

Funny ponders. We build beautiful ponds then have to re-build our houses for better views!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I wish I could hear mine. It's off the patio in the back of the house. But, my neighbor tells me it puts her to sleep every night.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We started out with two sliders and a wall, within 3 months of moving in the wall and doors where gone, the house wall pushed out onto the deck, nothing but windows, floor to ceiling.

This shows the windows in the back ground. pic taken for the wood root

DSC06838.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You have such a nice view of your pond and property addy. Bet it's neat to watch each season change from there ............oh and I sure do love that root too :)

Ask a Question