WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
he brought me a new pair of jeans, a pair of slippers, some Captain Morgons, anice ceramic blade knife (amazingly sharp), and a couple new shirts....not one thing pond related!!...lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Neat koiguy! My hubby and I don't buy each other gifts. If we want something we'll buy it on sale after Christmas. Did get a real pretty globe w/ a tree inside that lights up w/ changing colors. My grand-daughter is still working on our present she wants to give us. I don't know what it is yet tho :)

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
he brought me a new pair of jeans, a pair of slippers, some Captain Morgons, anice ceramic blade knife (amazingly sharp), and a couple new shirts....not one thing pond related!!...lol
That's because ponds aren't very popular at the North Pole! :cold:
I got a brand new Ferrari! But then I woke up. :grumble:
John

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, our family got screwed this year! Literally! :) We've been gradually stocking teenage son's tool chest, so decided to also replace some of Hubby's screwdrivers (since I'm usually the one who misplaces them or leaves them outside, or.....). Did that. Hubby gave me a handheld electric screwdriver; "Santa" put a couple of ratcheting screwdrivers in the boys' stockings, as well as a couple of "precision" screwdriver sets (can never find ours when we need them). Then to top it off, son got 2 different Sonic Screwdrivers (Dr. Who): one from us & one from a friend.

Oh, and the cats got an official "Simon's Cat" cat bed plus lots of paper to chase and play with.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
NOTHING here but at least hubby is getting new eye sight for the new year after fridays surgery both his eyes are done and he will have new lenses in both eyes .

Reaction score
Yay Sissy! That's sounds like the best.

I got rocks. A nice pile of rocks and one very special christmas rock. And a nice piece of driftwood. I'll take pictures later. They are still in the car and I'm bushed. And sick. My FIL also gave me strep.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep but he might be scared after he can see me better . :LOL: Plus he got the gift of life after his heart attack November 2 nd and his life saving stent

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
told him that night he better live for our 40th anniversary . DR Zackhary only gave him a 10% chance after the surgery and I told him no way and that he has to make it .When he went back for his check up with cardiologist he had to tell me I was right ,he laughed and told hubby she was right and I was wrong .I told hubby I would haunt him if he died . :razz:

Reaction score
This was our second year that we chose to skip the gift end of Christmas, and now that the kids are not babies, am pretty sure we will stay on this path (or at least til there are grandbabies to spoil LOL). IMO the gift giving end has become too commercial. We buy things for the kids throughout the year, dont need a date on the calender to say what day is a must. We do all the other things tho, not gonna give any of that up;-)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
true I think that happens alot as kids get older and leave the nest .

Reaction score
We buy gifts for our children and grandchildren. Like j.w. me and my hubby don't buy for each other, we buy what we want either before or after Christmas. :)

Reaction score
We still have 2 at home... 17 & 21... The younger DID ask for something for Christmas... a tank of gas for her truck LOL. Which of course is in addition to all the $20s throughout the year that also goes to her fuel tank,,,,

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
none at home any more .I did give my older one money to come down to VA when his dad had the heart attack as they couldn't get any money from there account or find a working ATM machine so they could buy diesel for the truck .Everything by them was down after sandy hit .

Ask a Question