addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I could do it for you tm, just let me log in as you for just a moment..... I will add it to your signature. OR send becky the link see if she can do it for you.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
TM you aren't trying to do this from an Apple computer/product are you? Seems I read that if you have an Apple computer you need to use Chrome as your browser to get flash. And can't get it on iPods or iPhones unless you do some kind of cracking of their codes or something or other.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
TM you aren't trying to do this from an Apple computer/product are you? Seems I read that if you have an Apple computer you need to use Chrome as your browser to get flash. And can't get it on iPods or iPhones unless you do some kind of cracking of their codes or something or other.

Well yes and no. I have tried via my iPad, but our main computer is NOT an Apple product, and haven't had any luck there either.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You have to have Adobe Flash installed and allowed to run on your computer in your settings. Do you have it and is it set to allow to run? I use Firefox as my browser and I have to have the add on plugin installed called Shockwave Flash. Not sure about what you need extra if anything when using Internet Explorer. Check this out TM: http://helpx.adobe.c...te_flash_player
To get there to make changes go to control panel and click on Internet options and choose Security and choose Internet and check your settings to see what is allowed. Refer to that link above to see what should be checked to allow flash to play.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
pm me your password and I will try , promise never to log in as you...............

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol he trusted me with his pw........I could have posted all sorts of stuff under his name..............

Ask a Question