Where's the Parasol ????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I dont believe it weve had a parasol protecting the pond from direct sunlight since we took our koi outdoors 5 years ago.
I popped out to feed the koi as usual and got to the top of the steps and thought OMG where's the parasol , it was gone .:eek:
Weve developed a bit of a wind it must have started late last night after their usual feed .
So at some stage last night a gust of wind must have snapped the pole clean off :cry:
I dont believe it that must have been one hell of a gust of wind to do that , strange thing is we didnt see anything on last nights weather forcast to say strong winds as I would normally collapse it prior to the wind

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Next doors garden Priscilla that must habe been some gust , we are going to rewid the CCTV back later to see when it went

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow that will be neat to see on your video. What a blast of wind to do that!

Reaction score
Reminds me of a kids book I have "And the Wind Blew". My 16 year old needed it this week for a class project.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
If I can copy it j.w. I'll post it but at the moment the system is new to me and as such I'm just finding my way around it

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks Dave and hope you figure it out sooner or later as you quite often have a lot of stuff going on there that we need to see in action, your crazy weather for one thing :rolleyes:

Ask a Question