15% off with webbs water gardens, email offers.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Click on the link for the 15% off

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No I just clicked the link in the email, it is still there.

I can forward the email to you if you want to pm me your email. This link works, I just tried it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
No worries! We suddenly find ourselves in need of a new pump. The person we paid to hook it back up for us neglected to put the screen back on the pump and as soon as we plugged it in, it sucked in a nice piece of gravel. Broke two blades on the impeller. Called them to complain and their excuse was "we put back what you gave us to put back". I had taken the screen off when I put the pump back in the vault back in January so it wouldn't get loose from the pump and end up lost under six feet of water. It was sitting right next to the electrical outlet - hard to miss if he was looking for it. Nor did he point out to my husband (who was home at the time) that it was missing and suggest it needed to be installed before the pump was re-connected. No one takes personal pride anymore. They did offer to sell us a new one - at full retail price. Um, no thanks.

One of my boys was home last weekend so he helped me pull it back out and take the pump apart. We found the offending piece of gravel immediately, got the pump running again, but when we put the cover back on it started making a high pitched squealing sound. The pond place says "oh it's probably fine. You just need to take the impeller out and clean it." Uh... we did that. So annoying. Pay them to fiix one problem and create a whole other one.

Ugh. Worst start to a pond season EVER.

Ask a Question