24k gols head arowana fish and others

van

Reaction score
We have available and supply quality arowana fishes like,Asian red,RTG,super red,chili red,Golden X back,silver,black etc..shipment is world wide,each fish comes with papers and micro-chipped,they are noble,auspicious and symbolizes strength, prosperity, luck and wealth - and provides any aquarist with good Feng Shui. Please if interested contact us for more info.and shipment at e-mail(email removed by admin)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
this is a pond sight not sure to many people on here would buy that type of fish on here .They sound like a very fancy type and my fish have never ran away from home yet and sure not planning on selling them and tracking where they go .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'll take mine w/ over easy eggs please..................they love the stuff in Hawaii and even have it in McDonalds!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
You know, I wish they would have posted pics and just said if interested PM me for more details. Has anyone ever seen these in person? Super beautiful fish. VERY large for a fish tank and have to be kept to warm for a pond. But a fish I would love to keep if I could. My favorite is the Super Red.
Still Spam for a first post, not a good way to join a forum.

Attachments

• images 2.jpg
    images 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 224

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Yes they do, In it's origin they are extremely rare, they micro chip them one for proof they are captive born and raised, second they are VERY valuable. The fish I posted could easily fetch $5,000 -$50,000. So they mirco chip them like dogs to prove ownership. Some koi are starting to be done as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucaryan

Latest Threads