Nick83

Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Reaction score
Weeki Wachee Florida, Home of the mermaids
Hardiness Zone
9a/b
Country
United States
Just wanted to share a picture of my goldfish tank. Right now its home to 2 Telescope Eye and a Black Moor. I want to add some more goldfish but my wife and I are waiting for the Orlando fish show to hopefully find a panda colored moor or two.
20180718_192719-1.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Very nice setup. I love telescopes of any kind. The three you have, when adults, is probably max stock in a 29G. Some would say 2 is max for 29G. I would plan on upgrading if you want to add more. They get big and make a mess and require frequent, big water changes.

Nick83

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a/b
Country
United States
Thanks, they are fun looking little fish. Eventually when they outgrow this tank, i do plan on getting a lager tank...always gets bigger and bigger and more and more lol. I do weekly or bi-weekly water changes. I test my water once a week and log it 3 times that day, 1 time in the morning and once after water change then the last before lights out. I have a pretty hefty filtration system. These fish are my family now and i care for them as if they had four legs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
I know what it's like when you get the bug :) I had 250+ gallons of goldfish tanks in the house, plus my pond. I'm down to a 75G and a 40G and the pond now though. I had to downsize.

Nick83

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a/b
Country
United States
Oh wow that's a pretty good sized tank. I will eventually get something at least 200gal. Currently I have this 29 and a 10 and a 6gal and the pond which is roughly 375gal. Im really not sure yet how much weight my floor can hold since my house sits off the ground. Ill have to check out the weight limitations.

Ask a Question