2nd Try With Fish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
After having all my fish die at same time, I emptied pond cleaned everything. I added some filter material from a friends aquarium, and bottled of quick start. I have 1 goldfish that was in a 10 gallon tank when die off happened. I just don't feel right using him to cycle pond. will stop at store and pick up a comet. Fingers crossed I feel like I need a old lesbian in purple robes to burn sage and chant over pond for luck.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Was told to start with one fish then add one a week. 2 is just has easy to pick up.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
It's too bad you live far away I would have told you come pick some of my single-tailed fish.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I know what it is like to lose a whole heap at once. I had an entire pond wash out and lost virtually everything in it besides somes babies and a few psychotic turtles but I wish you the best of luck and you are in the right place for Koi related help.

Ask a Question