40mm Y-Shape valve

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I need to install a Y-Shape splitter after my filter to send water back to the pond via waterfall and a return jet.

I have found plenty of these but it seems they all have a separate flow adjustment control on each output leg.

If possible I would like one with a single adjuster that can be used to switch the amount of flow to each output without it being possible to switch both off. For example 80% waterfall and 20% jet.

I’ll working with 40mm pipe but haven’t found such a device, any suggestions?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I need to install a Y-Shape splitter after my filter to send water back to the pond via waterfall and a return jet.

I have found plenty of these but it seems they all have a separate flow adjustment control on each output leg.

If possible I would like one with a single adjuster that can be used to switch the amount of flow to each output without it being possible to switch both off. For example 80% waterfall and 20% jet.

I’ll working with 40mm pipe but haven’t found such a device, any suggestions?
New
In one piece I know of none and if you should happen to come across such an animal it will be very expensive. the solution is pretty easy though any t/y fitting would be best as if you have a 90 degree fitting it will add unnecessary head pressure/ drag to the water flow. depending on how much water flow your talking you may want the falls to be a larger pipe and the jet being a smaller pip and install a gate valve, ball valve or a blade or knife valve to limit the water flow or setting the flow to your liking. One person here in the community recommends only gate vales with a white handle/ as sign of the manufacturer I believe it was.American

Ask a Question