7/17/2011 server issues

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
In case any members are experiencing issues while posting today. Ian is aware and there are some issues with the server. It is up and down and but is being worked on. Before posting a comment I would suggest copy and saving the post in case the server doesn't except it so you can go back and re-paste your comment.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The hosting company are still working on this, but it's proving to be difficult to track down the problem...

Has anyone else experienced problems? It seems to very intermittent for me today.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep I thought you were prolly working on it as last night I started getting unable to connect, try again, over and over again. Same thing today but I am able to get through eventually. I am using Firefox 5 if that helps any. We will just be patient and get on when we can. If I keep trying it does not take long to connect but does it almost every time w/ the unable to connect try again issue. Thanks Ian for all your work.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Same here sometimes works sometimes not, usually do a reload and after one to three times it goes.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really sorry about the problem guys - the server company have tried something new with the network now, does it seem to be working this morning?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Great stuff - I hope that's the end of the server hitch!

Ask a Question