9" pleco may need new home

Reaction score
Anyone need a pleco?This is my spotted one, I didn't see the striped one this morning. The water is very cool so it was easy to catch. I will need to find them a temporary home for the winter or a permanent home. I do have a 10 gal aquarium but don't thing that would be big enough for the two of them. Both are at least 9". The other one may 10-11.

Should have put this in a different forum but don't know how to do that now.

Attachments

• 100_5003.JPG
    100_5003.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 266

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He looks just like the one I gave away a few months ago. Mine was a Sailfin Pleco. Cool looking fishes. If you can't find a home for him I think you can take them to a pet shop and maybe trade him for other fish or actually sell him to them. Might even be able to get some kind of a credit from them for future use. Or if you have a freecycle.org in your area you can put him up for free to someone who has a nice big aquarium or pond for him. That's what I did and mine has a huge aquarium to live in now at a guys house who has tons of aquariums. You can choose who you want to give him to on freecycle cuz you will get lots of responses.

Ask a Question