Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
We lost not only Americans but many other nations including Muslims peacfully going about their business , remember also the fact that Thousands of innocents have lost their lives in retalliation to what happened, also we need to remember that OsamaBin Laden was at one time funded directly by the CIA to kill .
The killing still hasnt finished because now we have ISOL ISIS who came about thanx to the instability caused, "how many more lives before this all ends".
To all those who have died "We remember you".

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I remember it well all roads closed and people in shock helicopters and police every where ,highways closed .I lost a couple of friends and a couple of friends lost there spouses .It just seems like it could never happen and yet it did .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I remember it well all roads closed and people in shock helicopters and police every where ,highways closed .I lost a couple of friends and a couple of friends lost there spouses .It just seems like it could never happen and yet it did .
Thats the evil of the World today Sissy.
We had to suffer years of IRA bombings here in the UK
In the Birmingham pub bombings I missed it by one hour thanx to the then British rail otherwise like many other servicemen going home on leave to the north each year I would have been in the Tavern in the Town pub bombing
The first we knew of trouble was when we werent allowed onto the station and the train I was in was re-routed .
So the first I knew about this was when I got home to Mums though I knew there had been a terrorist incident "being a single man I'd plumbed for early Christmas leave to allow married me Chritmas at home before being deloyed".
Those very IRA operatives where part funded via the US from collections the Irish Americans had for those poor put down people of the potato famine occupied by Britain , sad thing was the British Army was acctually deployed to protect the Catholic comunities from the proddies as was the Royal Navy and other forces .

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question