A “new” way to build a pond

Reaction score
I'm exhausted just watching them! My first thought "how are you going to keep that water clean?" I love how the channel is called Primitive Survival - because you'd need a pool to survive! haha!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
Wow what a job they did! I wondered why that island in the middle looked like an APPLE,lol! Me too wondered how they keep it clean? @MitchM has his work cut out for him! Maybe hire these guys?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
I’d love to have the strength these two showed to dig that! My pond would be done.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
I had to show my husband this video, neither one of us will EVER complain again about pond building:ROFLMAO:
What was that green plant they smeared on the wall?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
I had to show my husband this video, neither one of us will EVER complain again about pond building:ROFLMAO:
What was that green plant they smeared on the wall?
No idea what the plant was, but I wondered as well. I wonder what they used for the walls and if it’s going to stand up to time and weather. There were a lot more videos along these lines. They must have the easiest soil to dig in, that’s for sure!

Ask a Question