a few fish pics....

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i know some folks here are tired of seeing my fish pics...so dont look! eveyone else. i do hope you can enjoy them. i'm no photographer, and i 'm using a lousey camera. but here goes....i took these as the sun was rising this morning
SANY1909.jpg

SANY1897.jpg

SANY1898.jpg

SANY1899.jpg

SANY1900.jpg

SANY1901.jpg

SANY1902.jpg

SANY1903.jpg

SANY1904.jpg

SANY1907.jpg

SANY1908.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You still have lots left thank goodness Koiguy and they are looking fine!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pretty fish babies! keep posting, just like I am sure others are tired of my flower pictures!, but I love them.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
tired of flowers who could be tired of flowers and fishy babies are fun to watch .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Wow! Cute little babies! Start digging another hole, where the heck are all those babies going to live? Can't believe those big fish didn't eat the little fellows! I got to figure out how you linked your video from Facebook, then I could post vidieo too! :)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
callingcolleen... first..most will be living in other peoples ponds. they are to be sold. as every year! posting videos links from facebook is easy. go to your video gallery. pick the one you want. click "embed video". copy and paste the code in your post here. once its posted you can erase all the extra print, and just leave one of the 2 blue printed links... you tube is better..it actually does embed the video in the post, not just link it. this site doesnt allow facebook videos to embed...will have to inquire about that! i would ordinarilly use youtuibe but i seem to be having account difficulties there with uploading at present.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Good Googly Moogly, look at all those babies. You might have to run two ads in Craigslist this year! LOL. Looking good! Oh, and keep posting away. It's always a pleasure to see sucsess pictures. Who get's tired of seeing koi and flowers on this site? We'll have to ban them until they get there glasses on right. hehehe

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks koi guy, going to work on that later, never cut and pasted before, will have to get friend to help on next day off, cause I'm tired in not knowing nothing with my tablet. I just got this tablet this year and it's my first computer ever! I know, been in the stone ages for way to long while lost in the garden for years, :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Those big koi look like gigantic monsters compared to the little ones. I swear it looked like they were snacking on a few of them :eek:

Ask a Question