a friend is selling black prince lilies.......

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She has beautiful lilies, I have bought from her before, this is a good offer.......... Let me know via pm and I will pass the info on to her.
This one is a tropical, I did grow it one year, but it did not survive the winter, in my basement....prob lack of care on my part............lol

"I tore apart a huge lily today, Black Prince. I have 3 large blooming plants to sell. First come gets the biggest division, all 3 are blooming. These are large plants, purple blooms, they stand way out of the water, like 14 to 18 inches. It will have over 20 blooms at a time once it has settled in. 10.00 each, you pay the shipping. Will take a medium priority box. Will up the box to a large if you want me to add something. This lily will take some cold, I have had some ice on the lily pond, and no problem. I don't recommend it for a little pond. Some years, it blooms year round for me. Just need to fertilize it in the spring. This is a favorite lily, it just does not quit blooming."
attachment.php

attachment.php

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I wish I had a bigger pond. I've got about 70% coverage between lily pads and three floating plant nets. Of course, the new air pump is blasting the lilies to the sides of the pond:(

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had them one year, really beautiful, but tropical

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just got a new night blooming burgundy one. Huge plant and it had a bud already. potted it up like all my others and this morning its ripped apart! all but 2 leaves left and hardly any roots. They haven't touched the other lilies! I guess the tropical ones taste better?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
mrsclem you need goldfish! they ignore the lilies

Ask a Question