A great big hug and a thank you

kougs

kougs
Reaction score
I just wanted to just say thank you to all for taking the time to read my questions and providing valuable feedback to this Koi hobbyist. One who is starting out and relying on the experts. I also thank all of you for your patience with me in my endeavor to learn how to provide the best conditions for my kids. I'm a fast learner no matter how long it takes.
As l learn and others inquire I hope that I will be able to provide valuable information for them as well.

Again a great big hug, yes to the males and females of this forum and a thank you.

David (aka kougs)

Attachments

• IMG_20130220_172248.jpg
    IMG_20130220_172248.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20130220_172307.jpg
    IMG_20130220_172307.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 273

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Big hug back! We love all......group hug..........

Now tell me how to save the darn bear from the paint coming off, it is living in our living room. You would think if they are making statues for the garden they would be weather proof...................nope peeling peeling peeling

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know they sell paint for the composite stuff at hobby lobby .It says it is pint for plastic and composite and a few other things .Says permanent as long as cure time is followed .Great kougs because a lot fail and give up on there ponds because they don't give it a chance .Seems they want instant perfection and that only comes with work and patience .Takes thinking outside the box now and then too .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I contacted the company, my gators sank, floated crooked, paint peeling off the other things. They said they where not made to be outside unless a protective coating put on them.
They did not care if the gators sank. jw lucked out, me no go.....I should have yanked the charge via the cc.

The bear has white showing all over its back, the little gator welcome to the garden sign is peeling off. The floating gators now have white heads.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know sun fades the stuff out .Customer care these days is not what it used to be .

kougs

kougs
Reaction score
addy1 said:
I contacted the company, my gators sank, floated crooked, paint peeling off the other things. They said they where not made to be outside unless a protective coating put on them.
They did not care if the gators sank. jw lucked out, me no go.....I should have yanked the charge via the cc.

The bear has white showing all over its back, the little gator welcome to the garden sign is peeling off. The floating gators now have white heads.
man addy1, so sorry to hear and I'm embarrassed that I suggested them. They should own up to what they sell.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
kougs said:
man addy1, so sorry to hear and I'm embarrassed that I suggested them. They should own up to what they sell.
Is ok, I just need to figure out a way to protect them or repaint with something that lasts. I rate them ZERO on customer service!

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Watch out now... I'm one of those burly fellas big on hugs... a full 10 second hug that is. :razz:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Hugs back to you, Kougs. I started here with my first pond 2 years ago right about now, learning, reading, figuring, calculating, and asking tons of questions that now seem so imbecile! But, I learned as I went, and no one told me my questions were stupid. I learned in baby steps, and figured things out eventually. Like Sissy says, you have to go in baby steps, learn and think outside the box sometimes. The best part of this forum is seeing everyone else's creations, getting ideas for improvements on my ponds, and just the feeling of friends there all the time!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
GROUP HUG! :highfive: :0000000057: :claphands: non fighting zone! :fechten2:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
opps group hug i want in I want in hugga bugga boo .I used to say that to my sons :LOL: funny older son was going through his box of cards from me for birthdays and stuff and his girl friend got a kick out of it

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Ask a Question