A late vid of the fish from the patio

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
going through my camera and taking off forgotten pics and vids, so thought I'd throw one out from September; a view from the patio of the hungry lil pigs. Again, from my site so the quality remains higher.

from the patio

and some pics, mostly of the pond, a couple of flowers in the yard (toad lily and asters).

211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 17.jpg
211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 14.jpg
211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 11.jpg
211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 7.jpg
211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 3.jpg
211003 - frog summer's end, pond landscape, toad lilies, pond 2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Your toad lilies are beautiful! Mine did a very limited bloom this year. Our Mama deer munched them down before we got the perimeter defense erected. :cautious: They are so exotic looking!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Your toad lilies are beautiful! Mine did a very limited bloom this year. Our Mama deer munched them down before we got the perimeter defense erected. :cautious: They are so exotic looking!
each year I've had them, they grow taller and have more blooms; for the first time next spring, I MAY have to divide and move some. Never expected that!

Thanks for the looksee!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Looking lush!
I have the advantage of 11 year old plants; it helps, especially when I expanded a couple of years ago. Made it look like it had always been there. Why do you think I'm keen on seeing what happens re landscaping around YOUR pond, hey? Makes or breaks the final product, imo. Not that you can eliminate any one item as I always am looking for them (be they turtles, frogs, the fish when the water is still cold, waterfall, rocks, floaters and especially, the bog plants).

Thanks for stoppin' by!

teckpham

Teck
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very nice. That would be a perfect spot for daydreaming about how to build my pond :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That is simply a spectacular pond. Pond envy is a real thing...
dayum; makin' me blush! A high compliment, thankee!

So, @addy1 ? Should we put PE into the acro list??? Maybe PEA? Pond evny-ers anonymous? It's good for GPF to have some sort of psychiatric support, no? :rolleyes:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If he does not follow through on his behavior, don't we have some kind of Fishbowl jail, that would be FBJ for short, :happy:

1635618366051.gif
1635618374010.gif

Ask a Question