sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
trying to figure out what they were in at it is a pool .I thought it was kinda blue .I like how they look at the camera and then just swim away .Were you feeding them .

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
NOPE...i wasnt feeding them...they were actually a little spooked this A.M....so i moved out everything they had to hide, in, behind, or under!!... after a minute the smaller ones didnt mind my hand and camera much at all.. the bigger ones remained a bit wiery

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you were supposed to go to the corner and sit 99 you have a dirty mind today naked movie mind :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
True Blood is like on it's 5th season now so we got lots of catching up to do! Check your local library as ours has t.v shows on DVD w/ the old seasons past for free rental. I'm on a waiting list for season 1.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Oh I have them all on dvd, no HBO though so I have to wait until season 5 is over before I watch it. Which is fine by me, I don't want to watch an episode of any suspenseful shows like that, and then have to wait another week to see what happens. I get it on dvd, and sit down on a rainy day and have a whole marathon and get to see what happens right away.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
WELL.. sold out all the fry in the fry pond over the last few days...thats a relief! dont know if my basement pond is ready for those kind of numbers! still havent decided if i want to sell my big guys and grow out a couple dozen of the ones in the regular pond? i'm guessing theres about 75 or so in the pond.

Ask a Question