A practical solution?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
A practical solution!

The
Solution to save Gasoline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBAMA wants
us to cut the amount of gasoline we use...

The
best way to stop using so
much Gasoline is to
deport 20 million
illegal immigrants! ..............:(

That
would be 20 million less people
using our gas.

The price
of gas would come down...

Bring our troops
home from Afghanistan to
guard the borders...

When
they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the
Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Afghanistan ....

Tell
him if he wants to come to AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military...
Give
him a soldier's pay while he's there
and tax him on it...

After
his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country...
He
will also be registered to be taxed and
be a legal resident...

This
option will probably deter illegal
immigration and provide a
solution for the troops in
Afghanistan

and the aliens trying
to make a better life for themselves...

If
they refuse to serve, ship them to
Afghanistan anyway, without the
canteen, rifle or ammo...........:confused:

Problem solved...:beerchug:

hewhoisatpeace

Evil Genius
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our army only works with highly trained professional soldiers. The technology used by modern professional soldiers is a little more complicated than the average cellphone. Mainly, though, in the US (where we receive better food and healthcare than Mexico), less than 1% of the population qualifies to be trained. Then, there's a 5-10% dropout rate in training. More never deploy after all that training because they commit crimes before deployment to avoid going overseas.

That said, it's a fun idea to play with.

Reaction score
I'm going to take the bait :-O

Deporting illegals would not actually decrease the price of gas. It's a global commodity and priced as such. If people in America started using less, the refineries would just cut back output in order to keep the price up.

On the other note, conscription for non-us citizens is not a bad idea. France has the French Foreign Legion. If you join the Foreign Legion you are required to learn French and become a super bad-ass, like our Marines, they are the first to go in (insert joke about France here). At the time that your service requirement is fulfilled, you are granted French Citizenship and a new French identity.

One last point, keep in mind the largest (by far) consumer of oil in the US is the Pentagon, so there is somewhat of a catch 22 here. Wars to protect our access to oil invariably requires lots of oil.

Reaction score
I Stand By Koiguy
But I dont know So much about our health care NO MORE !!! As That Rag headed Muslem Could have ever made it as a president as He has not showed that he is a American till yet & his records were SEALED after Grand Mothers Death So whats up ????? & Back to Our Health care As I for for a Hospital & a Very Large No Proft 1 Our Insurance is Sky High now copay have doubled & If we have a operation NOW we have to pay $500.00 Up front if were put to Sleep BUt The Mexicans & Dot heads Swarm our Hospital having Babys every day MORE & MORE & Dont PAY CRAP So They are Free Loaders Dont have Green cards They have more RIGHTS than you & I Both dont have insurance of NO kind & Drive all over & Not bothered Cooking meth & all is just a big Drug cartell & sending money back to Mexico They Dont use bank acc as their pockets are alway full of Cash Thats a FAT FACT
Sorry If some of you think I over reacted here But I just Stated the Hard Down Facks
Thanks to OBOMA & a few others The Borders sould be Sealed & DEPORT ALL Them Back DOT HEADS too as they Own Or run 90% of the Gas stations Now That could be 1 of the most efective Bombs all over the USA So just what is Home land security now ?? Just think about it

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I am not an Obama fan, but I am also not a biggot. You need to realize that every American that is here legally, is your equal, whether you like it or not.

I respect every person who is here legally, embraces freedom and the American way.

In November we can make a difference by voting out his pawns. If everyone with an opinion did this, he will be paralyzed and we can start getting back to normal.

We need another Ronald Reagan.

Reaction score
Because the PARTY dosen't start till BILL shows up HEAH HEAH " I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH MONICA LEWINSKI" NEED A SMOKE??? NOW THATS A PARTY!!!!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
RR unified both parties and ended the riff between the USSR, East Germany and the USA.

All Clinton did is not recall any of his wrong doings and failed to get Osama when they had him cornered and it was one sniper bullet away. His split the parties so bad, they may never agree on anything again.

And then there is the list of ladies, no not Hillary, that are not happy with the way they were treated, Monica excepted, she actually enjoyed and expected it.

"Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it."

November is near...

hewhoisatpeace

Evil Genius
Reaction score
Wow. Didn't realize that people were so short sighted. If we had another Reagan, you do realize that China would own the country in short order, right?

In any case, politics should certainly not be discussed on this forum, don't we all think? People who can actually make a difference just pay people to build and maintain their water features. We can only upset each other with strong political opinions.

Just what I think, anyway.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Most of us were working class when Ronnie was in office. A lot of critics are not old enough to remember and what they think they know, came from liberal teachers.

We know first hand what a great man he was. He even got a lot of Democratic support both terms. The Wall Street Journal rated him #6 of all the presidents. That is saying a lot for a lefty press. Clinton was only rated #23.

With what Obama did to our economy, China has taken over more than you know. When they call in the debt, we are going to lose even more. Obama spent more money in his first 6 months in office than any president did in their entire term. Unemployment is higher because some folks don't think they have to work anymore (mostly his voters, uneducated and poor) and others because they can't find work. We don't have the economic freedom we had when RR was in office.

Our children and their kids will be paying for it their entire lives.

BTW, this is a general chat thread. If it gets out of hand, DrCase or I will manage it.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
My family has had roots in the usa since the EARLY 1700's.

But in short..................... we all are illegal immigrants,remember we stole this LAND .....................But I do understand how you feel koiguy. There is no quick fix!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Now for a little levity...

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either.? In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA (about a year ago) we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States, and now.......the whole country is looking for work!!!!!!"

Reaction score
Well I will be the first to say i am sorry If i hurt anyones feelings !!! But i See this ever day over & over here & Yes the ones that or not ilegal have earned the right to be here But not all their family tree thats not here legal I will agree with that 1 but dont give too many inches as it makes miles & miles
I personal am a Native American Indian So i konw what it really feels like & some may not like that Just bad abe lincon was killed too soon & I want same no more
Thanks to all & A good bye

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
You are one of the first true Americans and many of your ancestors were not treated kindly.

My ancestors came here in the mid 1800's from Norway. They settled in the Souis Indian part of the Dakotas. I grew up around the Souis/Mandan Indians.

All I am saying is that, if a person comes here legally and does all the right things to become a citizen, they have my blessing.

No harm done and thanks to our constitution, we all have a right to express our opinions.

Feel free to do so here.

Reaction score
Greg (coolwind2003a) is right when he said he would not want to hurt anyone's feelings. I also know he hasn't forgotten what happened to our country on 9/11.

Ask a Question